Silver jewellery findings
Jewellery findings are the parts used to join jewellery components together to form a completed article.
List of findings
- Clasps to complete necklaces and bracelets
- Earwires to link an earring to the wearer's ear
- Ring blanks for making finger rings
- Bails, metal loops, and jump rings, for completing jewellery. Jump rings can be used by themselves for chains
- Pin stems and brooch assemblies
- Tuxedo stud findings, letters of the alphabet, cluster settings, metal beads and balls
- Plastic, fabric or metal stringing material for threading beads
Findings are available in all the jewellery metals—sterling silver, plated silver, gold, niobium, titanium, aluminium, and copper.
- ^ Dorothy Wood The Knotting & Braiding Bible: The Complete Guide to Creative ...2014 -
1446362779 "Basic jewellery findings : These are the basic components of many styles of jewellery. All findings are now available in a range of different metallic finishes including antique, so choose the most suitable colour to match or contrast with your ..."